BLGY Architecture has an immediate opening for an Architectural Project Manager in its in Austin office.
Who We Are
BLGY Architecture is an award-winning 63-year-old practice with a passion for purposeful design. Since our firm’s inception, we have met or exceeded clients’ expectations in a mutually rewarding manner that that has enabled enjoyment of an exceptionally high percentage of re-hire workload; currently 100 percent. Our project experience includes a significantly high percentage of public institutional facilities, particularly K-12 education and municipal facilities.
Who We’re Looking For
Candidates should have a minimum of three (3) years of experience in the management of architectural projects, including oversight responsibilities during construction phase. Experience on hospital or healthcare projects is preferred, but not required. This position requires a degree in Architecture, or acceptable correlated design and construction field. Candidate should have:
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, consultants, contractors and team.
- Competent knowledge of building materials, specifications and construction techniques.
- Experience in dealing with codes and ordinances.
- Sufficient knowledge of engineering disciplines to coordinate work.
- Knowledge of construction processes sufficient to coordinate project with contractor.
- CAD knowledge and skills including use of Revit and BIM software.
What You’ll Do
Provide assistance to BLGY in meeting a variety of duties and responsibilities to include accomplishing diverse in-house project assignments, and oversight on behalf of BLGY directed toward other firms providing design and construction services to BLGY public clientele.
How You’ll Benefit
BLGY offers a competitive salary, paid leave, major medical health insurance and a matching 401(k). Opportunities exist for personal growth and career advancement, continuing education and professional development, financial assistance in obtaining State architectural licensing, and firm ownership.
References are required. All replies to this job posting will be treated confidentially.
Contact Benny L. Hawkins, at firstname.lastname@example.org, (512) 977-0390, for more information.