BLGY Architecture has immediate openings in its Austin office.
Who We Are
BLGY Architecture is an award-winning 63-year-old practice with a passion for purposeful design, particularly of crucial built environments such as K-12 schools, training and support facilities for emergency and public safety operations, and other public entities that serve our communities.
Who We’re Looking For
Position: ARCHITECTURAL PROJECT MANAGER(S)
Architectural licensing is preferred, but not required. Candidates should have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in the management of architectural projects (with construction cost of at least $5 million dollars), including oversight responsibilities during construction phase. This position requires a degree in Architecture or an acceptable correlated design and construction field.
Candidate should have:
- Established supervisory, design and coordination skills.
- Familiarity with engineering disciplines to sufficiently coordinate their planning input.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, consultants, contractors and team members.
- Working knowledge of building materials, specifications and construction techniques.
- Established experience in meeting requirements of applicable building codes and ordinances.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer programs required; REVIT/BIM proficiency preferred.
- Suitable references
Support You Will Provide
Accomplishing diverse in-house architectural assignments including project design and management, and oversight of subconsultant and other firms providing design and construction services to BLGY clientele.
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation is negotiable and may include bonus pay at BLGY’s discretion.
- Paid leave includes sick, vacation, funeral, jury and holidays.
- “Personal Leave” is an additional paid leave offering provided at BLGY’s discretion.
- Health insurance includes major medical, dental, vision, accident and life.
- Matching 401(k) retirement annuity includes BLGY matching contribution up to four (4) percent.
- Financial support for professional development courses, Texas architectural license renewal fee if registered, or architectural licensing exam fees if not registered.
Please contact Benny L. Hawkins, President and CEO, via phone at (512) 977-0390, or email at email@example.com.
ALL REPLIES WILL BE TREATED WITH CONFIDENTIALITY.
<<<<<< NEW OFFICE LOCATION >>>>>
AS OF JANUARY 15, BLGY WILL HAVE NEW DIGS! OUR CONSCIOUSLY-DESIGNED OFFICE WORK SPACE INCLUDES AN OUTDOOR COURT YARD THAT ACCOMMODATES FABULOUS MULTI-PURPOSE USE FOR WORK AND PLAY. (The “C” in BLGY’s C.E.O. stands for “Chili” cook-off among A-E team associates, staff, and other challengers who want to mix braggadocio and fun with great A-E offerings!) JOIN US!